Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teasday: Week Two


Tea is so incredibly comforting, whether it be iced or boiling lobster. I'd drink it any way, any day.

Today was, of course, the perfect day for tea as it is in fact Teasday.  It was also the first day of classes for my second semester. Before the oh-my-gumdrops-here-we-go-again panic settled in completely, I made sure to add a little extra sweetness to my morning cup. And by sweetness we all know by a "little" i actually  mean lots and lots of sugar. Probably not the healthiest choice, but hey, I was in a crisis, people.

Today's brew was yet another black, however Snow Monkey Plum Tea is surprisingly light and refreshing, making it perfect for either the summer or winter. The tea blend is standard harvested black tea leaves to which they add dried plum blossoms. Yumm.

What did you drink today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions are always welcome! May your crafting be magickal. -Rori & Indigo

All photography copyrighted to Rori Healy & Indigo Peters, unless otherwise stated.

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)