Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teasday: Week One


What better way to start a Tuesday Teasday morning than with a cup of tea? Tea is not only a lovely supplement for your coffee craze, but it's also highly beneficial depending on the brew. That's why I've decided to feature Teasday every Tuesday on the Wildcraft Chronicles.

I've noticed that most people enjoy a black tea over a green or white. Before I became the Tea Queen, my first favorite was a black tea as well, English Breakfast Tea. Unlike most tea's that  lose their taste and potency within a few months,  English Breakfast Tea can last for yeaaars.

Anyway, to my surprise, English Breakfast tea has a few health benefits which i found to be pretty impressive: 1. EBT inhibits tooth decay and, 2. it also helps in preventing kidney stones. Whaaat? That's amazing.

Well, whether it be that you choose to drink an English Breakfast Tea or a mellow green tea, I bid you a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions are always welcome! May your crafting be magickal. -Rori & Indigo

All photography copyrighted to Rori Healy & Indigo Peters, unless otherwise stated.

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)